What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Got to change the subject for a short. Today it was 54 F and raining. Right now it's 17 and very light snow. I know the car door is frozen and the roads are a sheet of ice. So, shortly I need to start the car and let it thaw a little, then leave about 45 min early to get Cathy. If I jump in and say buy, that's why.
 
Got to change the subject for a short. Today it was 54 F and raining. Right now it's 17 and very light snow. I know the car door is frozen and the roads are a sheet of ice. So, shortly I need to start the car and let it thaw a little, then leave about 45 min early to get Cathy. If I jump in and say buy, that's why.

48 and pouring with advisories here
 
I haven't been outside in hours (it was pouring when I took the walk over to the camera shop to get film though)
 
weatherbug.jpg
 
Yeah the internet is much more effective than the news.

Oh that damn thing is anoying, If I had it my way it'd be gone but.....



Every time an advisory comes up/gets amended in the aria the damn thing makes a bunch of noise and won't stop popping it's little click me bubble untill I click it to bring up that screen
 
I have a little plug-in on my toolbar from Accuweather that tells me the current temp and the next two days high. I also go the www.weatherunderground.com a lot. Looks like it's going to be -3 tomorrow night. We've not had any negative temps in this region for 8 or 9 years. Global warming, ha!
 
I'll be here another 10 min. then gotta run.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom