What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yea, I should have been in the studio instead of here all night. But, I need to leave to pick up Cathy. Don't know when I'll be back, depends on road conditions.
Later, John.
 
I haven't been outside in hours (it was pouring when I took the walk over to the camera shop to get film though)

I am done with my math homework.. lol Finally!

Man it has been snowing and blowing all day here.. Frickin fridged..

Well it is time for me to hit the sack.. I have an extremely long day tomorrow..

Night guys!
 
Still having a really difficult time with the whole grieving process. I guess you could say I'm still in denial. Stage one has lasted almost a month now. Argh.
 
Stage one... grieving process.. did I miss something?!
 
Hey MK I took some shots today, and posted them in the construction thread. :)
 
Still having a really difficult time with the whole grieving process. I guess you could say I'm still in denial. Stage one has lasted almost a month now. Argh.


Denial is to be expected sweetheart. Especially when you lose someone who was your whole entire world. I am so sorry for you.. :hug:::hugs:
I know what it is like to have a partner be your whole entire world, you live and breath that person, they are your best friend, and soul mate. But there is no way, I can possibly imagine what you are going through.. Oh bud, I am soo sorry!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom