What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I can't wait until I get to develop my first roll of film :) Of course I still have to take 26 more shots before tuesday.
 
LOL, you crack me up...

Well take away my friend.. Take away..
 
Ya, me too. It's past 7:30 PM and I've been up since noon yesterday. Everyone has a limit, and I've just learned 32+ hours is mine. That's what happens when you get old and decrepit. Later guys, I might be up before sunup, ?I Love the sunrise. Later.
 
Geez you guys! If you two would ever just go to bed.. You are going to kill yourselves!
 
Wow 24 hours and silence from this thread. Can't believe it. I guess it's time to let it die. RIP all photoholics.
 
So how is your night going? I can't sleep which sucks because I'll probably have to get up around 6 (murphys law the kid will wake up early JUST because I didn't get any sleep)
 
I took some pics last night that had MATH in them MK!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom