What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Helloooo!! Friday night..
And I know you two don't have dates...
Because Cathy is probably at work,
and chess girl hasn't been called yet..
 
I have taken quite a few pics for this new assignment.
 
I was hoping to get a really cool shot with a ton of snow that we got last night..
But anything red, wasn't "that cool"...
 
I really need to get a new camera...
Maybe tax returns... I am hoping to get a Nikon D-60 or 80.. One of the two..
 
I by myself am going to keep this thread alive..

Just talking to myself if I have too... lol
 
Weelll I would get the D60 if you can find it... (it not existing and all:) The D50 does everything I would ever want it to the D40 has it's limitations that make it not worth it for anything too serious of course you would have to buy/find the D50 used...
 
Weelll I would get the D60 if you can find it... (it not existing and all:) The D50 does everything I would ever want it to the D40 has it's limitations that make it not worth it for anything too serious of course you would have to buy/find the D50 used...


Used?? How come..

My bad.. :blushing: I didn't realize that D60 didn't exist..
Maybe it was the D40x i was looking at..
 
I think I may be completely unable to understand a woman when she is talking (at least while she is talking...). It takes about 10 min before I realize she is trying to get me to either A) help her with something or B) help her with something as an excuse to do something else.
 
lol, Well then my friend.. We need to change this behavior of yours!
 
Used?? How come..

My bad.. :blushing: I didn't realize that D60 didn't exist..
Maybe it was the D40x i was looking at..

I would go with the D40 over the D40x the extra 4 megapixels aren't worth the extra couple hundred dollars... The D50 is the camera that was supposedly replaced by the D40 although I would consider the D80 more of a replacement for the D50 and that they never replaced the D70 (it would be great if they did).
 
I started to build a new PC yesterday. # gig Dou core w/6 meg (no not you BB) secondary. The motherboard fries. Took it back and exchanged it. They got another and installed the processor, fan, and ram to test it. Worked fine on there bench. Got it home, dead, nada, nothing. It's about a 1 hour 20 min drive to my wholesaler and I'm not a happy camper right now. Wasted the last two days , now got to wait till Monday to get another. What really upsets me is I spent the extra bucks to get a real Intel main board.

I sorry, had to vent a little.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom