What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Who are you calling slacker.... Slacker... :lol:

Surly not you, little Mz post-a-holic. That's it, Scott named the thread wrong, it's "Hi I'm Meg, and I'm a postaholic!" That's the ticket.
 
Okay I've exhausted my Japanese skills :D (approximate translation of that last one (slacker would most likely be spelled suraka) idiot I am not a slacker. (no insult intended))
 
I started to build a new PC yesterday. # gig Dou core w/6 meg (no not you BB) secondary. The motherboard fries. Took it back and exchanged it. They got another and installed the processor, fan, and ram to test it. Worked fine on there bench. Got it home, dead, nada, nothing. It's about a 1 hour 20 min drive to my wholesaler and I'm not a happy camper right now. Wasted the last two days , now got to wait till Monday to get another. What really upsets me is I spent the extra bucks to get a real Intel main board.

I sorry, had to vent a little.

I've had 3 fry on me in the same day and I'm still desktopless I really need to quit relying on freebies from friends and figure out a way to get the money for a computer.
 
Okay I've exhausted my Japanese skills :D (approximate translation of that last one (slacker would most likely be spelled suraka) idiot I am not a slacker. (no insult intended))

No offense taken. I goolgled the word and saw it was Japanese for several things roughly meaning slacker. I can't speak a word of the language. Just had to have a comeback, that's all.
 
Japanese is a weird language almost everything in it is stolen from either China or *GASP* AMERICA...
 
But Japan is centuries older than the US? Strange.
 
Surly not you, little Mz post-a-holic. That's it, Scott named the thread wrong, it's "Hi I'm Meg, and I'm a postaholic!" That's the ticket.


Hey, anyone know how to change the thread title?! lol
 
But Japan is centuries older than the US? Strange.

They started stealing our culture to the best of their abilities after WWII They stole their entire written language from china and every child in Japan has to take 5 years of English.
 
That is because we are the COOLEST..
Not to mention we are the worlds powerhouse when it comes to the economy.
 
I think I'm actually going to try to get some sleep I really don't like being woken up in the morning and it is even worse when it is by a 2 year old poking me in the face going "wegupdaddywegup"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom