What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

He is the best thing that ever happened to me all he needs to do now is learn to play by himself until daddy has had his coffee...
 
Thats funny...
I am trying to remind myself that my kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me....

It has been a day!!
 
Thats funny...
I am trying to remind myself that my kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me....

It has been a day!!

Just remember there are only SOME days you want to strangle them... I guess they're no different from anyone else you care about except you have to be around them a lot more often.
 
Man, I love beetlejuice. This movie is still as great as when i saw it in the theaters.

How's that for random! Sorry,
see y'all later.


Hahaha, you are too funny..

But I COMPLETELY agree!!! Fantastic movie.. Freakin halarious!:lol:
 
Just remember there are only SOME days you want to strangle them... I guess they're no different from anyone else you care about except you have to be around them a lot more often.


Yes and their stupid pain in the ass friends, that make them act like little ****s and forget EVERYTHING that they have been taught!
 
Well kiddies, I've been up all day fighting and chasing down computers and parts. I have another band studio shoot in the afternoon. So g'night all. See you around later, I'm sure. Since Meg can't let her new namesake wither on the vine.
 
Well kiddies, I've been up all day fighting and chasing down computers and parts. I have another band studio shoot in the afternoon. So g'night all. See you around later, I'm sure. Since Meg can't let her new namesake wither on the vine.


You are right, if I let this thread die, then what!? I mean obviously Scott doesn't care about it anymore.. :(
 
MMMMMM coffee now I just need to finish the rest of the pot and I should be up
 
Yeah too bad the kid woke up before the pot was done then I wouldn't have been so grouchy today.
 
Ooh are you grouchy?

I had a massive grouch/*itchy attack yesterday...
Got in a nasty arguments.... with Kev.. Wonderful day.. Good thing he ended up going to work rather than stay home, we probably would have killed each other.
 
Yeah I've been having a grouchy day no sleep/coffee didn't set in before kid got up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom