Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,331 Well that is the life of a parent. lol
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,332 Yeah sadly I could have gotten out of bed a little earlier and gotten my coffee but I didn't think he would be up until a little bit later.
Yeah sadly I could have gotten out of bed a little earlier and gotten my coffee but I didn't think he would be up until a little bit later.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,333 Thats what you get for thinking you could out think a 2 year old
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,334 I can out think him I just can't sleep at night.
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,335 Sounds like a conversation we had several day/pages ago. Two Benadryl and call us in the morning.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,336 Totally.. When he sleeps you sleep.. Thats how it works my friend.
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,337 Yeah sleep is underrated...
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2008 #3,338 Who says....? I KNOW You don't want to see me with no sleep... lol
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3,339 monkeykoder said: Yeah sleep is underrated... Click to expand... Hey... not when you can only squeeze 3 hours of it a night... And, i cant believe this thread is still going. Its just too bad I'm too busy to post for the meantime
monkeykoder said: Yeah sleep is underrated... Click to expand... Hey... not when you can only squeeze 3 hours of it a night... And, i cant believe this thread is still going. Its just too bad I'm too busy to post for the meantime
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3,340 Oh look there is our lost little Scotty!!! Where have you been?!
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3,341 Ummm I DID say sleep was UNDERrated meaning it is more important that some people say it is.
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3,342 Aah true... I think I was reading over rated.. lol My bad.. See I'm not getting enough.. lmao
monkeykoder TPF Noob! Joined Nov 19, 2007 Messages 4,143 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3,343 Well get Kev over there...
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3,344 Big Bully said: Oh look there is our lost little Scotty!!! Where have you been?! Click to expand... HIIIII! hmm well i picked up several new classes at school... and that = much more homework. Im lucky if im only getting 3 hours of HW a night. I got another job score keeping basketball games on Saturdays. I play basketball for a rec league (practice on tues and thurs, games on Saturdays as well ) ++ they are making me work more hours at target. I found a beautiful girl who is a complete dork like me! + she is way into photography... digital and film. Oh yea and i built myself a little studio. Here is a pic from it. ( and yes that is her!! )
Big Bully said: Oh look there is our lost little Scotty!!! Where have you been?! Click to expand... HIIIII! hmm well i picked up several new classes at school... and that = much more homework. Im lucky if im only getting 3 hours of HW a night. I got another job score keeping basketball games on Saturdays. I play basketball for a rec league (practice on tues and thurs, games on Saturdays as well ) ++ they are making me work more hours at target. I found a beautiful girl who is a complete dork like me! + she is way into photography... digital and film. Oh yea and i built myself a little studio. Here is a pic from it. ( and yes that is her!! )
Big Bully TPF Noob! Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 6,620 Reaction score 0 Location Burley ID Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #3,345 LOL he is workin, and that is why I don't get enough sleep, I am on the phone with him and typing on here!
LOL he is workin, and that is why I don't get enough sleep, I am on the phone with him and typing on here!