What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Doesn't the lip piercings make it weird to kiss...

She is gorgeous!

What do you mean?! You have ALL the time in the world... lol
 
Doesn't the lip piercings make it weird to kiss...

She is gorgeous!

What do you mean?! You have ALL the time in the world... lol

Thanks! And yea it was a little wierd at first, but now i dont even notice.

good thing i dont have braces any more..:lol:
 
Yeah I can already play out the ER visit...
Uhhh... We were kissing... And her lip ring got caught in my braces....

But it would sound more like... Uhh...*OW* We *OW......
LMAO!!
 
hahaha yea. thankfully i was done with thoes years ago!
 
Hey... not when you can only squeeze 3 hours of it a night...

And, i cant believe this thread is still going. Its just too bad I'm too busy to post for the meantime

You inadvertantly started the official randon discussion thread, it will not likely die any time soon.


What are you doing squeezing sleep anyway, you should be squeezing womens. much more worth wile ;)
 
Lucky man. I'm still examining the buffet not sure what dish to take for the main dish.
 
See I told ya that you could meet girls in photo class...

Remember... Meg knows ALL!!


Ok I couldn't get that out without laughing.. lol
 
You inadvertantly started the official randon discussion thread, it will not likely die any time soon.


Very true, with people like YOU, me, DUSTIN, John and occassionally Scott.. It will NEVER die down!:mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom