What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Ha......there was only one girl in class when I took classes.....


Well then you went to the wrong school... When I went to photography class, the ratio was 8:2 8 girls for every 2 guys.
 
lmao.. see you have your choices wide open there my friend.
 
Ha......there was only one girl in class when I took classes.....

I would be very sad if that were the case...

Honestly, being interested in photography is the biggest attraction for me now... its kinda crazy.
 
Meaning he is too afraid to sample a dish...

It has only been ONE WEEK right now what seems available is "I'm afraid of my manual focus camera" (really should have jumped on that one but I'm a little slow...) "Wait how do I do this" (from a girl in a class I just sat in on the second day of...) Give me another couple of days and I'll have one of them.
 
Ok.. I will be patient...


You know another way you can choose a girl, is to figure out what kind of food you like.. that will narrow down your choices... :D
 
Well then you went to the wrong school... When I went to photography class, the ratio was 8:2 8 girls for every 2 guys.

I won't deny that, back then I was in jouvie and we had year round schooling, I took my photography classes when the oppertunity presented it self as summer filler, as I had no need for "traditional summer school". There where fewer than ten of us in that class :lol:
 
My taste in food is if it tastes good I like it... I can't say anything until I've tried it. (both literal and figurative food)
 
Ok.. I will be patient...


You know another way you can choose a girl, is to figure out what kind of food you like.. that will narrow down your choices... :D

haha :lol:

Well im leaving yet again.

i get to sleep in untill 9 tomorow!!! WHOO!!!!

Night all! good talking to ya again!:D
 
I won't deny that, back then I was in jouvie and we had year round schooling, I took my photography classes when the oppertunity presented it self as summer filler, as I had no need for "traditional summer school". There where fewer than ten of us in that class :lol:


Man you still make me wonder what you were in Juvie for.
And that would explain the reason for very few girls in your class.
 
Haha, thats funny... but I guess when you are single and hungry that works.. lol

I wish my kids and Kev were more like that, but damn they are picky eaters!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom