What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I'm on a sea food diet....I see food I eat it.....as long as it looks good ;)

I see food I crave it but I don't eat much unless it has some depth of flavor if it is flat and one dimensional I tire of it too quickly (same goes for beer and figurative food). Looks don't matter so much as the depth.
 
Haha, thats funny... but I guess when you are single and hungry that works.. lol

I wish my kids and Kev were more like that, but damn they are picky eaters!

Lol wow, I thought you would be the first one to get the enuendo in that :lol:
 
LOL, I am having a slow night.. Lack of sleep, combined with too much stress... Yeah I am slow.. lol
 
Still Kev is a picky eater, either way you look at it... lol
 
Well I decided to wake up this morning long enough before the kid did so that I could get my coffee. Coffee makes me a happy man. So does not getting poked by someone saying "wegub wegub"
 
Well I decided to wake up this morning long enough before the kid did so that I could get my coffee. Coffee makes me a happy man. So does not getting poked by someone saying "wegub wegub"

lol, you make it sound like you where consious wile you slept....
 
Die, did someone say "DIE".


Shhh... don't say die!!
And just because we weren't on the thread when you "the slacker" finally showed up.. Doesn't mean it is going to die..:mrgreen:
 
What is the deal with none of you being online when I am?!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom