What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hint I didn't even know the superbowl was this weekend until I read about it on another forum last night. (my brewing forum)
 
I don't either..


So are you a happy boy today?!
 
lol, it is the only thing I have looked forward to this week. Being out off work is WAY to damn boring!

I just look at the game as an excuse to whop it up and grill all afternoon and drink with some friends, but then again...I guess I don't need a game to do all that, it is pretty much any day, but there happens to be a game on today.
 
LOL, my sister reminded me last night.. I am going to watch it by myself. What time does it start and on what channel?
And who is playing?!
 
I thought the giants were a baseball team... Shows how much I know about sports...
 
lol, it is the only thing I have looked forward to this week. Being out off work is WAY to damn boring!

I just look at the game as an excuse to whop it up and grill all afternoon and drink with some friends, but then again...I guess I don't need a game to do all that, it is pretty much any day, but there happens to be a game on today.


Well that sounds fun...
I am partying by myself, and my kids...
I will most likely do my math homework during the game.
 
I've never understood WATCHING any sport... Why would you want to watch anything that would be by far more interesting to go out and PLAY.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom