What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah pretty much a go team today.. I kinda sorta like both teams..
But I watch the superbowl for the commercials anyways.
 
Yeah I really don't need an excuse to have people over to have a beer... Something about brewing means you usually have several gallons on hand at any one time so my excuse is I need more bottles to bottle the next batch.
 
LOL thats funny..

So when are we going to see the monkeykoder brand out on the market?
 
At "several gallons" at a batch, that will be a small market. My son puts that away in a sitting.
 
Never it is illegal to sell homebrew and it takes a lot of money/work to get all the required licenses.
 
At "several gallons" at a batch, that will be a small market. My son puts that away in a sitting.

If I had all the required licenses I'd be doing a lot bigger batches (40 gallons at least) As it is I'll stick with my 5gallons/2weeks.
 
lol John your kid is going to have one serious beer gut! lol
 
You know, I thought I had seen it all.. But my 6year old just turned on the speed channel and is watching a combine demoletion derby!
 
lol John your kid is going to have one serious beer gut! lol

Actually, he is 28, 5'7" and 150 lbs. He's into Jager now but since giving me the kidney he's not drinking much. But I have seen him down a case in an evening. And he never topped 170.
 
You know, I thought I had seen it all.. But my 6year old just turned on the speed channel and is watching a combine demoletion derby!


Those are pretty cool, haven't seen one is years. What else is a farm boy going to do in the off season?
 
Wow! He gave you a kidney! Talk about a bond there.
 
Those are pretty cool, haven't seen one is years. What else is a farm boy going to do in the off season?


Lol.. good point, I just have never heard of them... I guess we aren't THAT redneck up here in Idaho.. lmao:lol:
 
Wow! He gave you a kidney! Talk about a bond there.

Yea, but he's still a kid. I don't think he will ever grow up. At least he doesn't live with us anymore. For a while he was like a bad penny, I'd roll him out the door, and he would come right back!
 
Lol.. good point, I just have never heard of them... I guess we aren't THAT redneck up here in Idaho.. lmao:lol:

I don't know??? They do have those truck and tractor pulls you know.
 
Yeah I've only ever been to 1 demolition derby in my life and it was the boring kind.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom