What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah I've only ever been to 1 demolition derby in my life and it was the boring kind.


The figure "8" races are pretty cool. Demo's are popular around here. Any old big boat or station wagon is tore up to make a "derby" car.
 
Yeah I've seen quite a few of the cars in peoples back yards when I lived out in hickville but not so much so since I moved out of hickville. Not that there is anything wrong with hicks just a different type of area.
 
Yeah I've seen quite a few of the cars in peoples back yards when I lived out in hickville but not so much so since I moved out of hickville. Not that there is anything wrong with hicks just a different type of area.

If we were all alike, the world would be a very boring place to live!
 
Yeah especially if we were all like me that would REALLY suck. I couldn't stand living in a place where no one got people to do stupid stuff and have fun.
 
Yeah especially if we were all like me that would REALLY suck. I couldn't stand living in a place where no one got people to do stupid stuff and have fun.

Quit being so darn hard on yourself. Just think if you and everyone else were like me, fat, old, gray, broken, and opinionated?
 
I'm not saying I'm a bad person it is just that people like me need people that are less afraid of everything and people who arent afraid of anything need people like me to tone them down a bit.
 
So instead of putting your self down, point out the positive and leave the negative at the door.
 
So instead of putting your self down, point out the positive and leave the negative at the door.


Screw that, I'm putting my negitives in a sleave.....:mrgreen:


OK I know, that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand but still:mrgreen:
 
And I noticed you were discussing homebrewing earlier, I used to brew about every week or two.
 
You should give them a picture(it IS worth a thousand words you'd be OVER doing it...)
 
You should give them a picture(it IS worth a thousand words you'd be OVER doing it...)

A thousands words with one big letter above them all... and that letter would be an F
 
The title of my paper is "Pisistratus takes tyranny somewhat seriously"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom