What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I was thinking more along the lines of a class meant only for hippies (the real ones from the 60's) and if you ever saw the teacher you'd 100% agree.


See I tend to avoid the hippie classes.. lol

Or the tree hugger classes...
 
I agree, it seems like the know-nothings are the college professors..
At least now I know how they got the jobs... The dean was high, and that is why the professors got highered.. lol
 
LOL Ya, I know what you mean. Those of us from the way-back machine who could actually get a job and live in the real world, did so. Those of us who couldnt, either teach or got tenure.

I see you're one of those that understands that there is a difference between those that teach and those that have jobs which require them to stand in front of a classroom.
 
Well I had to get you two talking about something...

I don't usually gain weight after I had my two kids.. I have been at 125 for ever and ok so I have gained anywhere from 4-6lbs actually and when I weighed myself last I was 129

When Cathy and I got married, I was 179 (I'm 6' 1") and Cathy was 116 and is 5' 4". I am over 250 now and Cathy is, well let's just say a little bit larger than she was. And the older you get, the harder it is to loose weight. It sure is easy to put it on though.

On a sour note, I found out I don't have any choice but to loose weight. I went to the transplant clinic last Friday and was told my blood sugar is creeping up. If they get a number like Friday's again I will be diagnosed a diabetic. So that's something I have no choice but to work on.
 
I agree, it seems like the know-nothings are the college professors..
At least now I know how they got the jobs... The dean was high, and that is why the professors got highered.. lol

Math tends to have the most well equipped instructors (there isn't much else to do with a math degree if you actually like math).
 
??? Why would I try to answer someone that refuses to be intelligible?

No reason what so ever. My response was not directed at you ignoring them, but your definition of "peeps".
 
Oooh not good there John..
That is one of the things that I am worried about. Diabeties is really prevolent on my dads side of the family, so I try to keep everything in check.. Which is half the reason gaining weight scares me, also... I don't want to be fat/chubby again..
 
Very true Dustin, great example, My math teacher!!
I swear her dirty talk is math lol...
The square root of 49!! THE SQUARE ROOT OF 49!!! lol
 
Oh come on Dusty, smile. I thought that was cute.
 
Yeah no kidding Dustin.. It was funny! Give me some credit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom