What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well if I actually get to sleep in the next hour maybe I'll check things out over there in the morning.
 
What are you talking about... I sent you the secret pm...
 
What are you talking about... I sent you the secret pm...

Yeah I know....actually three of you did but any who.....

Koder is a member of PL and I sent him a PM about an update over there as he had not been on in a wile.
 
Well, at least you weren't excluded... lol

Oh ok.. That makes sense.
 
I really like that gas station photo you posted Battou! Really nice..
It feels really neglectful.. Totally captures feeling.
 
I really like that gas station photo you posted Battou! Really nice..
It feels really neglectful.. Totally captures feeling.

Thanks

I also posted two of what I thought where some humorous Macros as well as an odd ball expariment in Gen Gallery.
 
Hahaha....
I finally got my lazy butt out of bed at 11:30am!
 
Well, looks like nobody is playing tonight. The weather here has been real sucky. When I picked up Cathy this morning, I drove a total of 34 miles on ice both ways. (uphill and backwards, he he) Since it's rained and now it's refreezing. So I'll take a nap in case Cathy calls and gets off early. Later guys. BTW, remind me to tell you about something I bought that let's us make L.D. calls for $20.00 a year. And yes, it's perfectly legal.
Later, John.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom