What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

The weather here was great!!! 48 degrees all day long! I can deal with that.
And this afternoon we found out that Kev's grandpa died. So I have been the comforter today. No clue as to when the funeral is.. though.
 
I think I am invisible tonight...

CAN"T ANYONE SEE ME!?!?!?!
 
I wonder if Meg is online... It sucks I have to wait until NEXT WEEK to do my first actual print.
 
I remember when I learned that using all capital letters online was the equivalent of yelling. I called some kid a f** on some AOL chatroom when I was 12, and the police got involved, somehow. I don't remember the specifics, I just remember me crying and saying 'sorry' a lot. HAHA. I write in all capital letters, does that mean I'm yelling?
 
WOW, the police got involved with an AOL chat?? haha what a waste of time... :)
 
That is me wondering why in the FUDGE the police would want to get involved in an AOL chat everyone knows it is just a bunch of 12 year old boys playing games.
 
That is me wondering why in the FUDGE the police would want to get involved in an AOL chat everyone knows it is just a bunch of 12 year old boys playing games.

Apparently it was harassment or something. I don't really even know. It was pretty ridiculous.

I didn't get like, charged with anything, just had to have a long discussion with a cop about 'treating people with respect.' Dunno. The only thing I learned was, hmm, I'm not sure what I learned.
 
Yeah if you continued to be an a--hole after they told you to quit you're not harassing them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom