What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yes yes, you have to do more than plan.. You have to put that plan into action...
 
Yes yes, you have to do more than plan.. You have to put that plan into action...

DAMN....I knew I was forgettin something

BTW those two rolls I spoke of the other day, turned out to be three but one ( all my shots of the river during the flooding we had) came back blank.

The cassette cot damaged and the whole roll got exposed wile I tried to repair it
 
DAMN....I knew I was forgettin something

BTW those two rolls I spoke of the other day, turned out to be three but one ( all my shots of the river during the flooding we had) came back blank.

The cassette cot damaged and the whole roll got exposed wile I tried to repair it

Thats a damn shame!
 
You need one of thoes light tight bags. :)

Actually I have in the past used a trash bag in a book bag to perfect results, and considered doing this again but decided against it because I had to get it out of the camera first and needed the free space.

I am not too upset about it as I did still get some good macros back from the other roll as well as a couple deisent BWs from the third
 
Ahh well, these things happen. I know i have screwed up my fair share of film.
 
Ahh well, these things happen. I know i have screwed up my fair share of film.

one of the parts that agrivates me the most is how it happened. I had that stupid quick release plate for my tripod on the camera due to crappy weather and equally crappy lighting and was in a hurry. After exposing the last frame I went to rewind it and got the wrong button on the bottom of the body, had I not been in such a hurry I would not have popped the thing.
 
.... I hate it when im in a hurry and i screw something up... because it could have been avoided...

Where is everyone else??
 
.... I hate it when im in a hurry and i screw something up... because it could have been avoided...

Yeah, this was shear stupidity on my part, I mean the button is on the opposite end of the camera. they'er the same size and similar position but one is metal and the other plastic, it's a mistake I should not have made.

Where is everyone else??

They runned away
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom