What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

As I was saying in the other thread about the film, it's supposed to produce black and white prints using only color processing materials.

It kinda seems like a coloir picture with all the color saturation drained out to me, but it works.

He sais come back then runziz away
 
One thing I've keep re-learning in life is that you NEVER learn anything worth learning from anyone. (except maybe that almost no one is trustworthy)
 
One thing I've keep re-learning in life is that you NEVER learn anything worth learning from anyone. (except maybe that almost no one is trustworthy)


??? I learn plenty from people including that almost no one is trustworthy
 
All I've ever learned from anyone was social skills (I obviously didn't learn as well as I should have the first time around I'm getting there this time around I hope.) other than that I haven't learned anything fine.
 
Yeah, this was shear stupidity on my part, I mean the button is on the opposite end of the camera. they'er the same size and similar position but one is metal and the other plastic, it's a mistake I should not have made.



They runned away

Sorry I had to do math homework...
And then my math book started laughing at me and calling me names.. And it didn't help that I was doing my math with a headache, which I still have...:(
 
I bet sleep will get rid of this headache.. I think I will try it.. Nighty night guys.. talk to you tomorrow.
 
It is good to see all the spammers locked away in this thread :-P
 
The weather here was great!!! 48 degrees all day long! I can deal with that.
And this afternoon we found out that Kev's grandpa died. So I have been the comforter today. No clue as to when the funeral is.. though.

So sorry to here that Meg. Let Kev know we have him in our thoughts and prayers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom