What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Its called a cell phone.. lol

No, actually it's a little box that plugs into a USB port. Works like Skype or some of the other broadband phone services, but cheaper. The little box is $35 and the service is $20 a year for unlimited calls in or out. The only bad thing is the phone number they assigned me is from an area 150 miles away. No local area codes were available. Nothing from Indiana, Kentucky or southern Ohio. But it works and it's cheap. If it looks like it's viable, we might turn off L.D. on our home phone to save some bucks. Our cell plan is a family plan with 4 phones on it and only 600 min a month. We use it for emergencies and cell to cell (free) only.
 
but then i kept them out of here for about 3000 posts or more ;)

They cleared three grand in a period of a couple days, heck I crossed a hundred not all that long ago, nothing compared to some of these guys.
 
Well in about ten minuets I'm gonna throw these kids on a bus, then I'm off to see if I am getting some new lenses and drop some film off.

Toodles

Well, let us know what new toys you come across.
 
I could, if I wanted ;)

Was just saying hello here anyway :-P
Yea, that's mostly what I do, but a little more often than you. I can't keep up with those other 2 or 3 though. :lmao: But it's entertaining to chat every now and then.
 
So sorry to here that Meg. Let Kev know we have him in our thoughts and prayers.


Well Kev is doing better than I would have expected. But I guess we will see how he does after the viewing on Friday night, and funeral Saturday afternoon.
Then again he really isn't the emotional type.
 
I think I am the top poster in this thread actually... lol
 
Yep I would say so, I have 1078 posts in here... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom