What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah I'm not into Japanese animation.

Yeah I got that, I was only pointing it out so you could understand the reference....However it would seem that is not explained in the wiki atricle :( Maybe that will teach me to read a wiki article before posting a link to it.

During the series the main character is repetedly refered to as "Battousai, The legendary man slayer"
 
LOL Yeah.. that'll teach you to pay attention...
Well I am off.. Thank you for trying to share with me..
I have got to get some sleep.. NIght
 
Wow I beat Meg to sleep last night how sad... I really wish this thread would have some life pre 10:00 staying up till two and then getting up at six or seven isn't as fun as it used to be.
 
Well, I'm still here, just working out a few minor health hiccups, and Cathy's new schedule. So, I'll be hitting the sack before 2 AM now, and won't be posting much after 9 or so. Just letting you all know, I'm not dead yet.
 
Well John that is FABULOUS that you aren't dead yet.. That would be a sad day...

Yeah Dustin, I was dealing with issues last night so I was up til 2am and up about 11:30..lol
 
Glad to know you're not too bad off john... Yeah now I'm freaked out about a math test it is scary.
 
Well, I'm still here, just working out a few minor health hiccups, and Cathy's new schedule. So, I'll be hitting the sack before 2 AM now, and won't be posting much after 9 or so. Just letting you all know, I'm not dead yet.


Well thats good that your not dead... Im sure you all think im dead... i havent posted in a few weeks... :thumbdown:

Well i have gone insane... Off to the padded room...


John-hope you get better! :)
 
Well, we just got home from Cathy's work and a stop at WallyWorld. Cathy and I need out quality time, so after work as she winds down, I need to be with her and not on the 'puter.

This past 10 days or so I've been dealing with a sever back issue, so I've not been posting much. It's getting better, so I hope I can shoot a band the next two nights. I hope the perks help, the other pain meds have not touched it. Time will tell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom