What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Well thats good that your not dead... Im sure you all think im dead... i havent posted in a few weeks... :thumbdown:

Well i have gone insane... Off to the padded room...


John-hope you get better! :)

How did that wedding go?! Where are the pictures you promised me?!

I'm doing good it looks like john could use an apprentice

Hmm... I could move back east..
 
Well thats good that your not dead... Im sure you all think im dead... i havent posted in a few weeks... :thumbdown:

Well i have gone insane... Off to the padded room...


John-hope you get better! :)


I've been in several different padded rooms over the years....Not much fun to be had...trust me.
 
Hey a padded room could do me good I know that... this math is driving me nuts! Seriously... I don't know if it is just because I don't have the ti-83 or what, but I just don't get it!
 
Why the hell are you constantly doing math anyways...?


God I hate math with a passion, this thread has devolved into math.....



























Let me rephraise that

2+2 = 3.99
 
Well what is your problem with the math? The TI-83 shouldn't help much...

I am doing quadratic functions and models, and having to plot them on a graph and then find the origional function on some of them... AHHH


Battou, I am in a math class 3 days a week, so I constantly have homework.
 
Well what is your problem with the math? The TI-83 shouldn't help much...


I'm just not understanding it.. I don't know why, it is completely going over my head, and I have a test to do tomorrow.. But I can't go to bed yet because I haven't finished my homework yet... AHHHH
 
OOOH BTW i took some way cool pictures of the sun setting, the other day, and the river part ice and part water.
 
How did that wedding go?! Where are the pictures you promised me?!

It went great!

I have some free time tomorrow, soo i WILL be posting pictures! Ive been doing so much shooting lately to be on here much. :) and that makes me really happy!
 
It went great!

I have some free time tomorrow, soo i WILL be posting pictures! Ive been doing so much shooting lately to be on here much. :) and that makes me really happy!


Oooh goodie!
 
OOOH BTW i took some way cool pictures of the sun setting, the other day, and the river part ice and part water.

Yeah, cool. I took a bunch of shots I can't remember because they are three days late again..............................so I compensated with a quick snapshot of swords I rarely show any one.
 
Ok I will...

Hey Scott.. how did you get to be an apprentice to a photographer? What did you do, were they advertising... What?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom