What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yeah, cool. I took a bunch of shots I can't remember because they are three days late again..............................so I compensated with a quick snapshot of swords I rarely show any one.


They are late... Well you know what that means.... Your film is pregnant... :lmao:
 
Ok I will...

Hey Scott.. how did you get to be an apprentice to a photographer? What did you do, were they advertising... What?

I have done 2 things.

1. I was a part of a program that paired kids like me with mentors. I worked with a photographer in a really nice studio for about a week, but she had a full staff and didnt need any more assistants.

2. I sent out about 20 emails to different local photographers. I personalized each one, and told them what I hoped to accomplished. And I also included a LITTLE bit of personal background... but putting a lot of personal stuff in there was a little weird ( or at least i thought. )

* I will see if I can scrounge up some of the emails i sent out, and PM them to you... But thats a task for tomorow. :) *
 
photoassignment002.jpg


photoassignment004.jpg
 
BB set your PB options to "15" inch screen" so we don't need to scroll around to see them. From what I can see they look pretty cool.

here is cople of my older ones of icy river waters

coldday.png


013_2.jpg


024-1.jpg


and one sunset
riversky700px.jpg
 
WOW, I can't believe it, actual pictures on a photo forum! Simply unbelievable.
 
Hey, you got my PM right......?


I just don't want you thinking I am ignoring ya.
 
Nice pics there battou...
Yes I will change the settings.
 
Nice pics there battou...
Yes I will change the settings.

lol I just realized that the second one is tilted something feirce.....:lmao:

Oh, just so you know the settings take effect during upload, so that, that is alredy there will be uneffected.
 
Oh ok... Next time I upload one I will make sure the settings are right...

Hmmm Tilted huh... Ooops.. lol
 
They are late... Well you know what that means.... Your film is pregnant... :lmao:

Nope....they where destroyed, somewhere the cassette got damaged, I am pissed, I had a handful of macro shots intended for someone here on that roll too.:grumpy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom