What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I went to college algebra and had my test today, I also had to learn about the higher degrees of functions..
 
Just be glad you're picking your coefficients from a field instead of a ring.
 
Just be glad you're picking your coefficients from a field instead of a ring.

I have no idea what you just said... Lol that completely went over my head. So are you saying that you are dreading math class this semester? I think I totally bombed my test. My mind just blanked.. I have a feeling that I am going to have to retake this course.. :(
 
I am having one of those days where I HATE PEOPLE!!!
 
I have no idea what you just said... Lol that completely went over my head. So are you saying that you are dreading math class this semester? I think I totally bombed my test. My mind just blanked.. I have a feeling that I am going to have to retake this course.. :(

Math just gets interesting when you have zero-divisors.:mrgreen:

P.S. I don't think I've ever had a day where I LIKED people.
 
I swear the world is out to piss me off.. backstab me, And hurt my feelings.
 
This is the thread that must not die Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was and some will continue posting just because this is the thread that must not die...
 
HAHAHA!!! You crack me up Dustin!!
Yes Yes I agree, we must not let the thread die...

For some reason I am not getting the updates for this thread... I specifically have to look it up..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom