What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

LOL I had to do my math, and then had people come over unexpectedly.. lol
 
Yeah I would rather be out taking pictures.

How you doin?
 
So Battou what is the word in the eastern part of the country? Have you been hit by the heavy rain too?
 
No, we got buried in snow, I ended up missing a day of work due to it....You know it's bad when the snow plows are hittin the streets with everthing they got at 1:30 in the morning.
 
Wow at least the snow plows come out for you guys... If there is snow here, and we get a lot, the snow plows won't come out until there is a wreck!!!
 
Yeah, our plows are almost always running around......the dumbasses don't even need snow to go toolin around, never the less it's a rare occation when everything is going like it was.

I know you are not into anime but...I felt the need to spam out my drawing a bit....:lmao:
 
No, we got buried in snow, I ended up missing a day of work due to it....You know it's bad when the snow plows are hittin the streets with everthing they got at 1:30 in the morning.

We got hit too. About 16" of snow that came with heavy winds. The blizzard of '08 they are calling it around here. Ans we had 10 degrees Saturday night. We have not even started the car since Thursday evening.
 
Sorry I have not been around much in the last week. Did something to my back and been to the hospital several times in the last 10 days. That, and since they are calling me a diabetic, I've been to the Doc's several times for testing, training, and ll the stuff that goes along with a new diagnosis. Hope to be back in the groove soon.
 
Yeah only if you give up on it...

John how is the band shooting going?


Where is Scott, he never posted the pictures of that huge wedding he did..

Battou what was the outcome of the rolls of film?

Dustin WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS?!

The Nashville shoot was fun, and the following weekend they played close to home, and the pix were fair. They are posted on the pbase page. They play this weekend about 60 miles from home, it's going to be a long weekend. Hope the back feels better by then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom