What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

LOL I love hundreds, I tend to not spend them so fast.. lol
 
Well, my paycheck comes in a screwed up manor as it is, not only is it once a month, but it's addressed to my employer...so she has to cash it, and she dose it at her earliest conveiniance so I am not always there to make sure they break things down into usable currency.....but then again they are usually good about that.

I hate hundreds, it's a smaller pile of bigger bills....it gives me a false sence of security and I end up blowing more money than I should. If I look into my wallet and all I have are a few twenties I start thinking "I gotta save that for food" I see a hundred I think "Hey I got the money, go for it"
 
That sucks, you only get paid once a month... Damn!
 
I hate being paid once a month but at least I don't have to worry about my employer cashing my check for me.
 
Yeah that would seriously make me worried there! Especially with a casino in town... I don't know about you, but I don't trust people with my money that much...
 
LOL I alone would not be able to survive on that...
 
Yeah that would seriously make me worried there! Especially with a casino in town... I don't know about you, but I don't trust people with my money that much...

She works at the casino...She is not permitted to gamble there

Umm.. New job time?!

How do you afford to live in NY on that salary?

No, I took this because there was nothing else to be had.

Very carefully....I don't have much in the way of bills so it's not that bad.

I bet he makes a ton more than me :)... I work about 3 hours a week.

I do a minimum of fifty hours a week, Sometimes it gets up close to eighty.
 
Well, when Scott finally gets in here to tell his story..
We are lucky to have our little Scotty with us today!! He was in a horrible accident, and is ok.. He really needs to get in here to tell the story.

Scott I am happy to still have you around!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom