What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Sorry I have not been around much in the last week. Did something to my back and been to the hospital several times in the last 10 days. That, and since they are calling me a diabetic, I've been to the Doc's several times for testing, training, and ll the stuff that goes along with a new diagnosis. Hope to be back in the groove soon.


Wow that sounds familiar, my mom just injured her back and they found out that she has osteoperosis of the lower back, and my dad just got the diagnosis of being diabetic the other day too! Wow! You got my parents situation just on you, you poor guy..
The doc's told my dad that part of the reason they think he got diabetes is because his he isn't getting enough sleep, and that is starting to shut down his liver and insuline production.. That could possibly be your problem too.. Just a thought.
:hug:: I will keep you in my prayers..
 
Yeah only if you give up on it...

John how is the band shooting going?


Where is Scott, he never posted the pictures of that huge wedding he did..

Battou what was the outcome of the rolls of film?

Dustin WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS?!

I missed this post....lol, You have alredy seen a handful of them but I'll link them all just because along with a few from a fourth roll that went out later.

Food stuffs issues

Signs

Droplets Not spactacular but....

The Dudley Hotel

Questioning the validity of this one

A Mere Illusion

Fast as fast can be, you can't catch me An elusive subject :lmao:

Incarceration

The results of the shot taken edited into the first post

Another shot of the river





We got hit too. About 16" of snow that came with heavy winds. The blizzard of '08 they are calling it around here. Ans we had 10 degrees Saturday night. We have not even started the car since Thursday evening.

We got roughly the same give or take an inch or two.
 
Nice job Battou, I commented on most of the.. I really like your illusion picture. Freakin amazing!
 
Yeah, those droplets are the ones I mentioned earlier in this thread, Lemme tell ya, a 50mm manual prime is not the best lens for that sort of thing :lol: I did alright though.

The illusion one was one of the last ones from that set, I took it on my way home. I had another one that I wanted to get but I could not compose a sign out that destroyed the concept completely. What I was looking at on the one I ended up not taking was the illusion of an expansive mountain range reflecting in a lake, but the sign for the Seneca Nation Import/Export Athourity complex just behind the snow pile gave it away as a snow plow pile in a parking lot.:(
 
Oooh that sucks.. But the picture you did take, is fantastic!
 
DDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
You are online at the same time that I am!!
 
That isn't too bad I think I'm headed to that range in my set theory class I really need to get to keeping up with my work this class is a little bit on the difficult side.
 
Yeah I am having a hard time just remembering what I have learned. Granted this chapter is easier, but still ARGHHHHH.. It sucks.
 
It is really easy to remember what I've learned the only problem is we're basically building mathematics from scratch so there is almost nothing we're allowed to use.
 
Blarg....WTH....I got my paycheck today, $769 and some change, I got handed seven, hundred dollar bills, a fifty, a ten, a five, four ones and some change.

Lazy bank tellers....now I am going to have to go break all these hundreds down into managable bills before I can do anything with them..:x
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom