What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

It looks good. And you are right, very serious for you!
 
Yeah My film won't be back till some time after noon on monday...provided it comes back on time that is. I wanted something to display as a hold over and this was a shot I have been wanting to do for a wile, so I figured what the hell and grapped the P-Shooter and went for it. I'm quite pleased with it.
 
I will have to play with that... And see if my camera will do it.
 
I will have to play with that... And see if my camera will do it.

If you have atleast a modern digital point and shoot I would assume you should, Mine does and it's a cheapo.

almost all SLR/dSLR cameras are capable of it, Bulb is fairly common on them, as well as shutter speeds of over a second is standard.

some rangefinders have bulb settings.

Yeah this one is rather broad equipment wise
 
I send the night in the gutter on a regular basis!
:D

And yea im a dirty dirty boy..... he he
 
I send the night in the gutter on a regular basis!
:D

And yea im a dirty dirty boy..... he he

* Just want to clear this up, I dont pass out in the gutter, just spend the night there*
 
Gutter boys... Bleh my midterm critique is tomorrow in my photo class and I got the wrong color of mat board (or whatever you call it) so yeah it is a good thing it is pass/fail.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom