What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Wow - I can't believe this thread is still chugging along. 85 pages! Anyways, I just thought I'd stop in and say hi since I've been absent for so long.

Lol, you are a little behind according to my counter

212.jpg
 
With the original config its 85 pages....

Thats what i got too.

Hows it going Battou?
 
With the original config its 85 pages....

Thats what i got too.

Hows it going Battou?

Smooth as silk, I was doing some advanced training of our new SH, and with in an hour she confirmed two Copy vios for me.

Things are lookin good.
 
Yeah, I opted to use the 20 per page layout, this is useful for the themes and challenges

Speaking of that oops
 
That makes sense - but yeah, I just haven't been on here in a while. School is consuming the time that work doesn't.
 
Well I haven't posted in here for a while so I thought I would.

You havent posted on PL in a wile either.....but then again not many have.



I'm obviously missing something over there, I'm just not getting any User conversion to speak of. Any Ideas? Anyone?
 
Hi everyone!!

Well I got my test grade back, aaaand I got a 67%, but somehow I managed to pull my semester average up to a 70%. It's passing but it still doesn't make me happy.

Sooo, whats new? How is school? How are you feeling Scott?
How are you doing Dustin?
Hi Battou!
 
Are you at least having good weather for your spring break?
 
This is California lady it is nice and sunny out but out here even the rain is good weather.
 
The weather is OK here. One of the few sunny and clear days we've had in weeks, but it's only about 50 degrees. Still waiting for a nice warm, clear day to clean up the winter mess in the yard.
 
It is 52 today and really nice outside. We went out and bought BBQ stuff, Kev is dying to get outside and BBQ.

Oh I got one of my rolls of film back, and it was from 3 years ago! lol
Still waiting for the second roll.
 
Just saw the thread topic and read a few pages, but without reading all 85 pages, thought I'd just jump in.

I am such a photoholic...I seriously daydream about my new camera (whichever it may be - either the 40D, 5D, or the 5D's replacement, whenever that comes out) and how I can go about getting it sooner.

I need to finish paying off the credit card first, then we have to get a bedroom set that my wife has been wanting forever...AND a dining room set! I'm cutting her off at the BR set though - I gotta put my foot down somewhere. I'm paying off the CC, then getting the BR set, then getting the new camera...

I'm so tempted just to put it on the CC...I could so easily...

Must...resist!!!!
 
Just saw the thread topic and read a few pages, but without reading all 85 pages, thought I'd just jump in.

I am such a photoholic...I seriously daydream about my new camera (whichever it may be - either the 40D, 5D, or the 5D's replacement, whenever that comes out) and how I can go about getting it sooner.

I need to finish paying off the credit card first, then we have to get a bedroom set that my wife has been wanting forever...AND a dining room set! I'm cutting her off at the BR set though - I gotta put my foot down somewhere. I'm paying off the CC, then getting the BR set, then getting the new camera...

I'm so tempted just to put it on the CC...I could so easily...

Must...resist!!!!


Oh we have a new victim of the photoholicism disease! Welcome oh fellow photoholic. We are happy to be able to assist you in anyway...to spend your money faster! :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom