What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

How is your class going? Mine is ruining my brain.. I would rather be out taking pictures.
 
Wow if that is what determines if a class is going good than mine is going great.. lol
 
Well it depends on how much math you've taken it does get to the point where it feels like getting hit in the brain with a 2x4 and then past that it feels like well we won't get into that for the sake of not getting kicked off the forum...
 
Bad??? There are certain ways to involve whips and chains in your life to make it more enjoyable kinda in the same way math is so enjoyable.
 
Nothing really. Just doing some late night editing on the shoots i did this week.

Oh yea i got a new lens too. Sigma 24-70 2.8 WHOO!
 
Bad??? There are certain ways to involve whips and chains in your life to make it more enjoyable kinda in the same way math is so enjoyable.

Well, thats fun...:er:
math is not a fun torture for me...
 
Here is a little sample of a rejection I sent out a little wile ago


Battou said:
Please use blank, non-lined paper (such as a sketchbook) for drawing, or take time to erase the lines from your image. If you would like assistance with line removal, please use our forums to ask for help.

Additionally, when using a digital camera to get your imagery onto the computer for online display make sure the camera focuses on the image you wish to display and turn off the flash.
 
Ehhh... That's not too bad really... just the truth ( I assume )

Yeah, that ain't all of it, I've had four hours to calm down before I sent that.

I started with a short public outburst about no one else doin jack squat.

Then I sent an IM to the boss about replacing the lazy staff.

I feel considerably better though....I just may get my wish.
 
Yeah, that ain't all of it, I've had four hours to calm down before I sent that.

I started with a short public outburst about no one else doin jack squat.

Then I sent an IM to the boss about replacing the lazy staff.

I feel considerably better though....I just may get my wish.

I had one of thoes today too!!!
Hate people who choose not to do their work, but you have to pick up the slack.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom