What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Oh we have a new victim of the photoholicism disease! Welcome oh fellow photoholic. We are happy to be able to assist you in anyway...to spend your money faster! :lmao:


Oh yes, gled to help someone spend their money faster....

I suggest

Porn - Always useful when you need to get close.

roids - just so much fun to be had
 
Hello all not much going on here just trying to blow through as much b&w film as I can.
 
I almost forgot, I actually got out and took some real pictures yesterday, I'll be sending them out here in a little wile.


I think, I got some great Mercy Flight shots.
 
Hello boys, still waiting on my b&w film to get back, I am soo curious to actually figure out what is on it.

School is almost done for the semester also.. Just 5 more weeks.. I CAN DO IT!!!
 
Hello boys, still waiting on my b&w film to get back, I am soo curious to actually figure out what is on it.

School is almost done for the semester also.. Just 5 more weeks.. I CAN DO IT!!!


Ohhh boy! I just went in today and developed my B&W that i took when i was downtown last. :) I used a made for digital lens on my camera 18mm and got a cool fish eye effect. Whoo! Cant wait to make some prints!
 
Oh cool!
How are you feeling Scott?!
How is school going?
 
Yea!
Im doing good. Had a bout with food poisoning :( earlier this week, but im better now! School is boring now that i dont have a photo class. Its all math, math, some psychology, and then some journalism. But I consider myself lucky because i still have access to the schools lab anytime i want. :)

How are things with you? Family doing good I hope?
 
Things are doing good. Kev is done with his graveyard 60 hours a week job, so we are both looking for jobs. But it is really good to have him home! The boys are growing fast.
 
Things are doing good. Kev is done with his graveyard 60 hours a week job, so we are both looking for jobs. But it is really good to have him home! The boys are growing fast.

That's good. I am currently looking for a new job as well. The kind people at Target have cut every ones hours, and I'm only getting about 9 a week... I cannot pay for my gas to get to school on 9 hours a week... :confused:

So I though i would look arround and try to find a photographer that might need an assistant for the summer... But after looking arround and talking to some, I think my time would be better spent promoting myself, and being my own photographer for the summer.



Oh and Se La Vie? ( sounds familiar but refresh my memory. )
 
Yes it is.. Life, ya gotta love it..

And these fuel prices, don't get me started.. lol
 
Yes it is.. Life, ya gotta love it..

And these fuel prices, don't get me started.. lol

Yea just getting started for you probably costs about 4 bucks!!!:lmao:

I couldn't help it. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom