What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

LOL, Hey it isn't that bad yet.. lol

I am on my way to finally pick up my second roll of film!!! I can't wait to see what was on it!
 
HELLO!

I was beginning to think I would never see this thread again!
 
Well it just needed a good bumping... I really do love working in the darkroom.
 
Oh good you do like the darkroom. Fantastic!

Oh I finally got my black and white photos back, they were from about 2 1/2 years ago. But they forgot to send me the cd with it, so I have to take them back to get the cd made.. GRUNT!


But hey the world is full of stupid people.
 
Most welcome mate.

...want some windex to clean up the monitor???

:lol:

:lol:
Nah, ill just wait till it dries out and scrape it off with a credit card. :confused:

It will probably happen again anyways. I'm looking at lens reviews, and every time I see something by Canon, I sneeze. ( I'm allergic to the white ones. ) :mrgreen:

It's to bad really.
 
Most of them turned out ok. I have some great baseball photos.. I will try to scan them later today and post them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom