What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I had one of thoes today too!!!
Hate people who choose not to do their work, but you have to pick up the slack.

I spent my weekend glued to a chair coughing up flem wads the size of a silver dollar, knowing my first two days back to work where going to be doubles, as you can guess I was not in the mood to find just short of three hundred pictures waiting approval and a couple different people crying about their pictures not being up.
 
Wow Battou you have a lot going there...

Well I think I completely bombed my math test, but I won't know for sure until Monday.
I found in a drawer two rolls of film that I hadn't had developed. I have no idea when I took them or what is on them.. So this should be exciting when I get them back.
I am moving boxes of stuff around today. And taking pictures for A day in a life assignment thing.
And dealing with the cold, I think it snowed again last night.
 
Sorry I've been MIA lately, got some medical things going on so I'm basically I've been a lazy turd lately. Glad to see the thread is alive and well.

I have a shoot tonight so I don't know how long I'll be on, I just caught up on several days of welcomes in the newbie forum.
Basically, just jumped in to say "HI" and see who still is hang'in in here.

Later, John.
 
Wow Battou you have a lot going there...

Well I think I completely bombed my math test, but I won't know for sure until Monday.
I found in a drawer two rolls of film that I hadn't had developed. I have no idea when I took them or what is on them.. So this should be exciting when I get them back.
I am moving boxes of stuff around today. And taking pictures for A day in a life assignment thing.
And dealing with the cold, I think it snowed again last night.

Yeah, and after that was all said and done, I ended up having Five Copy Vios to deal with, I got to really vent :lmao:


Well, I know it snowed again here....I had to walk in it
 
Oh :lmao:

Witch one, I got two that I do simultaniously, one paid and the other unpaid to occupy time paid to do nothing.

What are both then?

Wow Battou you have a lot going there...

Well I think I completely bombed my math test, but I won't know for sure until Monday.
I found in a drawer two rolls of film that I hadn't had developed. I have no idea when I took them or what is on them.. So this should be exciting when I get them back.
I am moving boxes of stuff around today. And taking pictures for A day in a life assignment thing.
And dealing with the cold, I think it snowed again last night.

I hope you did good on your test. I love finding old rolls of film. I remember my favorite was one time i found a smashed up disposable camera in a park. I took the roll to get developed, ( only half the pics came out ) but they were of a creepy old house.

Sorry I've been MIA lately, got some medical things going on so I'm basically I've been a lazy turd lately. Glad to see the thread is alive and well.

I have a shoot tonight so I don't know how long I'll be on, I just caught up on several days of welcomes in the newbie forum.
Basically, just jumped in to say "HI" and see who still is hang'in in here.

Later, John.
Hi John! Good to hear from you.
 
As far as paying job...I'm a Child Care Provider....in otherwords I'm a full time+ on the books babysitter. Thank god it's actually fairly easy, however I spend a large amount of time doing operating maintainance on the two websites wile they sleep.

As far as actual work....Approval panel, Abuse team and Category manager on FAC and complete Administrator to PL.

Here is a quick outline

Confermed Copyright Violations
  • must be deleted
  • must be logged
    • username
    • Link to violating image
    • link to original image

Suspected Copyright Violations
  • Images must be reviewed and/or tested
    • if found not to be a violation
      • leave it be
    • if found to be a violation
    • must be deleted
    • must be logged
      • username
      • Link to violating image
      • link to original image

Images awaiting approval/rejection
  • view image check for complyance to ploicy
    • dimentions
    • content
    • authentisity
    • discriptions
    • paper quality
      • no lined paper
      • no excessivily damaged paper
    • approve
    • reject (must provide reason for rejection)
      • must log repete violations
      • must log major violations
        • Copyvio (see above)

That applies to both sites equally. PL had a few more responcabilities but....

I don't have many mod responsabilities on FAC's forum, All I have to moderate are what we call the sandbox (Introduce Yourself, Show & Tell and Testing Area), one staff forums, and the Artist Abuse Assistance Forum (General Population theft report forum). However I am currently the only mod or higher over on PL, So I moderate it all....it's quiet for now but


I think I got it all, or atleast enough of it any who :D
 
Wow that is quite the job there Battou.
John I hope all is well with you.
Scott, I will let you know how I did, but I know I bombed it!
 
Wow! That is quite a job.

Oh yea meg, nice new avatar. :)
 
Wow - I can't believe this thread is still chugging along. 85 pages! Anyways, I just thought I'd stop in and say hi since I've been absent for so long.
 
HEY!!!! Hows it going?

I think i said once, and you may have been there, that

THIS THREAD WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

muahahahahahaha:greenpbl:



Much to the dismay of the mod team...:er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom