What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I went downtown for a HDR project the other day. Let me see if I can upload some of the pics I took.

Oh yea and I'm assisting in another wedding! Whoo Hoo!
 
Alright!! That should be fun! Is it another big money wedding?
 
I have not taken many, I have been at work, last week and this comming week I have to work double shifts all week. I just got done saving some picturs from last week, I somehow screwed them all up bad.

I did take a few dozen last night and this morning with my P-shooter, Those'll be posted as soon as they are up on PB and PL.
 
Well, we welcome those here! Quick grab your camera!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom