What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

monkeykoderHells yes I need a relapse

Hurry quick someone send him some film and developer!! STAT!!! He is headed for a relapse, we need to make it a good one boys!:lol:
 
Well I took some pictures the other day.
DSCN0765.jpg


DSCN0760.jpg


What do you think?
 
I got my second set of Mercy flight pics back today, sadly I am not going to have the time to scan then untill later this week.


God I hate spring break.
 
Ouch!! Talk about massive overtime!! That is a nasty 15hour shift!
 
Nice shots.

Yeah kids can be difficult, and it is an over full time job.
 
Just thought I'd jump in here and say "HI". Been busy and not much time for computer, but still thinking of you all.
Later, John.
 
Hey there John! Been wondering where you went.

Good to hear from you. :)
 
Great to hear from you John. Happy to hear that you are alive and well. I was getting alittle worried.
 
Nice shots.

Yeah kids can be difficult, and it is an over full time job.

Yeah but raising kids it a whole diffrent monster when you do it for a full time job. My sister did it for years, providing child care and raising her own. It drove here nuts, she had to get out of child care providing entirely. Now, all she does is ***** about all the crap at her current job...but she is a lot happier, her doughter is a little dissapointed because the other kids are not comming over like they used to, but she'll get used to it.

Just thought I'd jump in here and say "HI". Been busy and not much time for computer, but still thinking of you all.
Later, John.

It's been a wile, nice to know you are still around.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom