What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I can imagine! I go nuts with my two, and when I watch kids for my friends or sister.. AHHHHH!! I will pass on the full time childcare thing.. I would go nuts! Even more nuts than I already am. lol
 
I'm not sure I could handle 2 the one I have would be enough if I had him full time.
 
Hey when you have two, they tend to occupy each other and tend to be really comical, which creates awesome kodak moments. lmao
 
Hey dude. How's the car insurance thingy going?

Did you get a new car?

We are still fighting with her insurance company. The police officer is trying to get ahold of her to take her statement for a cold report. Until that point, we cant go any further. But i have a nice piece of paper from the Colorado drivers handbook that states that i had the right of way, and that she should of stopped. Plus, i took a screenshot of google earth's view of the parking lot, and put little rectangles to represent our cars. That way they have a visual of what happened, not just our descriptions.

The car is totalled, so I am in the process of looking for a new one.
 
We are still fighting with her insurance company. The police officer is trying to get ahold of her to take her statement for a cold report. Until that point, we cant go any further. But i have a nice piece of paper from the Colorado drivers handbook that states that i had the right of way, and that she should of stopped. Plus, i took a screenshot of google earth's view of the parking lot, and put little rectangles to represent our cars. That way they have a visual of what happened, not just our descriptions.

The car is totalled, so I am in the process of looking for a new one.


Getting a new car always sucks.
 
Man I like buying a new car.

But dealing with insurance companies suck!
How are you feeling Scott?
 
Man I like buying a new car.

But dealing with insurance companies suck!
How are you feeling Scott?

I would love to buy a new car! Buy buying a used one sucks! I hate the feeling that I dont know how that person drove it.

This whole issue is way to stressful. :( But im doing ok. I just can't wait for this to be over!

How are you this week?
 
Im looking at a few different ones.
A 1998 Volvo S70.
A 2001 Saturn SC1.
I have also been looking at some of the toyota's for sale locally.

Right now, I really have no idea which way to go!
 
I'd go Toyota/Saturn/Volvo. IN that order. Volvo's are great rides, but the service is gonna kick your ass.

Yea that's what I have been told. I kind of like the idea of a nice little 4 cylinder Saturn. Great gas mileage!;)
 
No kidding, especially with the price of gas!

What's the price of gas where you are?

We are up to about 3.50 USD a gallon. :( Your area?

I still remember my parents complaining about $1.25!
 
Ouch!

$1.21 p/litre Canadian

...how many litres in a gallon?

Ha i had to google it.

And google says... 1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

I really wish the US would get with the rest of the world and use metric...
 
Jesus, this thread is still alive!?!? I need to check OT more often. Oh, and gas is $3.89 a gallon for premium here (turbos = expensive fuel).
 
Yea that's what I have been told. I kind of like the idea of a nice little 4 cylinder Saturn. Great gas mileage!;)


If you want gas mileage I would go for a honda civic, or a Jetta. My inlaws have a civic and they get about 35-40 mpg.
Ha i had to google it.

And google says... 1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liters

I really wish the US would get with the rest of the world and use metric...

I don't, metric pisses me off!
 
Oh and I am paying $4.19 for diesel and gas is $3.35 I think.


Oh and my dear Scotty, I am seriously stressed out with my math class... I am soo not doing well, and it is putting me in a bad mood.
 
Lucky bastards searching all day I found crap gas at 3.79/gallon as for using metric it sure as hell makes a lot more sense than the english system. How many people here truly know the conversion from barrels to gallons of the top of their heads? And howabout the hogshead (yes it is an actual unit of measurement)(of course the furlongfathomsluggigahert/fortnight could also be considered a unit of measurement...)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom