What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Lucky bastards searching all day I found crap gas at 3.79/gallon as for using metric it sure as hell makes a lot more sense than the english system. How many people here truly know the conversion from barrels to gallons of the top of their heads? And howabout the hogshead (yes it is an actual unit of measurement)(of course the furlongfathomsluggigahert/fortnight could also be considered a unit of measurement...)


Yeah I will pass. If we were going to use the metric system they would have already put it in place by now. They have been "talking" about it since I was in grade school. Not gonna happen. Besides we are too used to the english system and we are making it work.
 
Science uses the metric system exclusively it is only the layman that hasn't caught up with the times.
 
Oh and my dear Scotty, I am seriously stressed out with my math class... I am soo not doing well, and it is putting me in a bad mood.

Im failing math...
Insurance compaies make me want to puch cute little babies.
I realize now that im going to have to spend my life savings ($7000) to either fix my car, or buy some new piece of ****.

I spent about half of my day looking for a car that was under $6500. None of the dealerships have anything that low, and we went to 6 dealerships.

I actually considered selling all my camera equipment today.

Not to mention im under huge amounts of stress... .
:angry1:

AHHHHHHHHHH!:madmad:



:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
Aren't you underage??? When I was underage we only drank cheap vodka. Don't disrespect beer by drinking bud/miller/coors unless there are very extreme circumstances.
 
I am.....not..... SHHHH.

But no, my brother brews his own, and he just came by and dropped some off for me. :)
 
You know im not sure what this is. He was on his way to work and dropped it off really fast. All I can say is that it is dark. :lol:

Whatever it is, its good. :)
 
Hi guys, Sorry for my absence lately. I have been studying for my math class, which I am going to have to retake, and I take my final today. Soo... Yeah. But I am still alive, barely.

I took some awesome pictures the other day.. I will post them soon.
 
Hi guys, Sorry for my absence lately. I have been studying for my math class, which I am going to have to retake, and I take my final today. Soo... Yeah. But I am still alive, barely.

I took some awesome pictures the other day.. I will post them soon.

Sweet, can't wait to see them

Here are mine

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121635

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121629

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121642

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121640

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121630

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121633
 
Hi guys, Sorry for my absence lately. I have been studying for my math class, which I am going to have to retake, and I take my final today. Soo... Yeah. But I am still alive, barely.

I took some awesome pictures the other day.. I will post them soon.

Interestingly enough I've been doing poorly in one of my math classes though my teacher did say no matter what I would pass because I'm one of the more knowledgeable about the subject matter in the class. As a sidenote I've actually proven that the complex numbers are an extension field of the real numbers.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom