What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yey final portfolio is finally in for my photography class I can finally do photography for fun again!!!!
 
WOW! I take a little time off and the thread goes to heck in a hand basket! Two whole weeks and no posts. It seems a fella can't depend on you guys to keep up your end of the bargain. Geez! Don't know what we are going to do with you guys. Pack your lunch and send you to school, and what do you do? Eat the teacher.
 
...I think there is a purpose here - hidden in 87 pages of posts - anyone like to enlighten me -- I am not reading 87 pages ;)
(my mind just can't take that much)
 
Well the purpose of the thread is... That there is such a thing as a photo addict. And we are here to help, discuss.. and brag.

John.. So sorry there to drop the ball. How are you feeling?
 
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Scott!!!!!!

Did anyone already post that? I'm not about to check all 200+ pages I have.
 
ahh I see well then

*stands up from his chair and greets the collected addicts*
"Hi, my name is Overread and I am a photoholic. I only started recently, but it was a quick slide into addiction for me - I am now deep in with no cash to spare as I have started on the hard stuff - the L glass addiction."
 
Oh my friend... we are here for you.
The first step is admitting you have a problem. The second is to attempt to put down the camera!
The second step I am having trouble with.. I took pictures just the other day. It was wonderful, the feeling of the camera body in my hands.. WOW!
 
For my putting it down is not too hard - its keeping it down ;)
But I am getting less shooty with it -- mostly as I feel I have hit a skill limit and am hungering after better lenses!
 
Hey B.B. I'm doing OK. Been busy but don't have the drive I think I should. Glad to see a little response to the thread. I need to be a little more active on the forum, but time just is not on my side these days. ( there is a song there I believe) And yea, keeping the camera down has it's issues. Can't get passed step #2 and still make a little money. Hey, who really needs to get passed step 2 anyway.

See ya all later, John.
 
Overread,

Sometimes it helps to throw the camera down with aggression. See how that makes you feel.
 
I have to admit, i never thought i would see this thread again!

Nice to hear from you John!

Sometimes it helps to throw the camera down with aggression. See how that makes you feel.
Did you cry right after you did that when you realized what you had done?
 
Overread,

Sometimes it helps to throw the camera down with aggression. See how that makes you feel.

but its my friend - it talks to me!
its the only one that understands me. I can't harm it!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom