What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

For my putting it down is not too hard - its keeping it down ;)
But I am getting less shooty with it -- mostly as I feel I have hit a skill limit and am hungering after better lenses!

I almost forgot to welcome you to the upgrade treadmill. :)

In any case, throwing it aggressively down just won't do - I believe someone around here offers a 12 step program to ween you, just make sure your 13th step isn't B&H.
 
Hi Scott!! Yeah I was having a hard time finding this thread again too.

John, I know what you mean about being busy. So far this summer we have baseball and tee-ball games and practices 5 days a week, and then on Saturdays we go truck pullin. This past weekend we had 3 baseball games and a truck pull all in the Friday night-Saturday night time frame. And had to travel to get to the truck pull. *phew* glad that weekend is over.

My question to everyone is, that if you have a good camera (which I hope to get soon) Why on earth would you want to put it down?!
 
Kevin took this photo only because I am on first base playing coach. The little boy sliding home is my oldest Ryan!

DSCN0936.jpg
 
Hey where is everyone?

I swear we have to keep this thread alive even if it kills me.
Sorry I haven't been around lately, I had a wonderful welding accident.. well actually it was more of a welding stupidity, so I have been trying to get my face back to normal. We have been having 3 baseball practices a week and 3 games a week and on top of it truck pulling season is starting. Woohooo!
Oh and I am working installing sprinkler systems and seriously working out my ab's and arms.! School for me is over and has been over since the middle of May, until sometime in August. Oh and ontop of everything I have jury duty all summer long, that I have to call in once or sometimes twice a week. So it has been fun.

What is everyone up to? Where is everyone?
 
busy little bee that you are! that is a lot to fit in - espcially with Jury service appearing whenever you least want it to and demanding your attention (and attendence)
 
Yeah tell me about it! But then again I knew I was going to be busy this summer, granted the jury duty was unexpected.. But what can you do?!
 
claim instanity?
its possible you could get away with it - though getting away without the men in white coats taking you away might be a little trickier
 
Hahahaha, I don't know if I could get by with the insanity plea.. Hahaha.. Maybe I should dye my hair more blonde and then claim blonde.. That might work.. Right?!
 
OMG!! Where did I put my camera's. 'convulsions', 'vomiting', 'dilearea'

Ahhh, there they are, disaster has been averted. No no I am not at all addicted to photography, just my camera's. :)
I once had to go to the ER because my hand got slammed in a door and took my camera with me. LOL What do you mean I should have left the home. Sometimes I just need to touch it to make sure it is ok. :lmao:
 
I once had to go to the ER because my hand got slammed in a door and took my camera with me. LOL What do you mean I should have left the home. Sometimes I just need to touch it to make sure it is ok. :lmao:


I know the feeling.. I am glued (yes it happend once! :blushing:) to my camera during the summer! It is a disease... I need help... No I don't.. Wait.. Maybe... Naaah!! :lmao:
 
I know the feeling.. I am glued (yes it happend once! :blushing:) to my camera during the summer! It is a disease... I need help... No I don't.. Wait.. Maybe... Naaah!! :lmao:
Only Summer??? I seem to have this problem year round. :blushing:
 
No, summer is just when I am at my worst. I shoot all year round, granted it would be worse if I lived in a warmer climate. But heck I know I have a serious problem in the summer. I even dream about photography, and reach for my camera in my sleep....


Is that bad?! hahaha
 
It did because you didn't write me back!! Whats the deal bud!?

How is your summer?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom