What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I have nothing but a horrible woodchuck picure to show for my last two weeks of shooting....:(
 
I was pretty damned sure it was dead before that. But I think we should keep zombie thread going if we can.

I drop in when I am busy and see if it's still kick'in. Guess it is.
 
Yeah only because a few of us slackers are still willing to write in the thread.



I have been cracking myself up for two days with this song.. hahahaha
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still working on finding the next woman to kiss.


WOW Me too!!! :lol::lmao:

Sooo Kidding!

I am going to go to a boat race this weekend and 2 baseball championships. I will photograph them because, lets face it, thats what I do.. hahahaha
 
How come? What is going on and maybe I or we can help you out.

We aren't that hard to read once you understand the language. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom