What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Oh John, you might have a problem but I won't be completely sure until we have a group therapy session and see which category you are actually in. I mean you could be in serious trouble my friend. lol

Oh, I have a serious problem alright. In October I will have been combating it's ravages for 40 years. It's a darn good thing Nikon never marketed a hard drug, I'd be hooked for sure.
 
what kind of phone is it?


Motorola Q It is a nice phone! I like it.


I took the cutest picture today!!! It is of my new neighbor

DSCN1282.jpg
 
I know he is adorable! I had no idea they were furry!
 
Skunks are really cute when they are descented too.

I just checked on my little bat (it is dark out now) and he is still there, just hanging out. I hope he didn't die.
 
I've been told it's illegle to have skunks demusked in NY state and that I would have to go to PA to have it done. :(
 
I've been told it's illegle to have skunks demusked in NY state and that I would have to go to PA to have it done. :(


What an inconvienence! I mean all the people who want their skunks deodored shouldn't have to go out of state!
That is odorism if you ask me!:playball:
 
I have yet to see a tame skunk in person mind you I've been within 5ft of one with a camera but it was walking too fast for me when I was first learning to use a manual slr.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom