What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I've been close to them in the wild on a number of occations. Once I saw a young one, the poor thing was so frightened of the big scary person it was funny. It acted like a kitten fighting with it's siblings. It arched it'e back up raised it's tail and went "phfffft, phfffft, phfffft, phfffft" It did not spray, in fact it kinda hopped backwards and backed into a garden wall and jumped. We left it alone and lol'd all the way home.
 
They might just taste funny.
I have seen a tame descented skunk. Pretty cool actually. This lady owned a pet store and had the weirdest animals, one of which was a skunk.
 
I think I may have a problem...

DSC_0777.jpg
 
Umm yeah, not quite sure what you did there bud, but it looks broke.

But awesome tower, building blocks are cheaper than computers, even legos are cheaper.. But whatever floats your boat.. hahahaha
 
PAY???? For a COMPUTER????? I haven't done that in years... Nothing cheaper than a computer to me... The problem is I need more room.
 
Ummm yeah.. Well I would suggest, using the floor?!
 
No more room left on the floor it is taken up by two beds a table a desk a snake cage a bookshelf and enough room to walk (until you take into account the computers.)
 
If it wasn't for the fact that you live out in NYC I would gladly give you that for spare parts. I couldn't compose the image to show the tower on the bottom which is a carbon copy of the other e-machine which is the upgrade of the one I'm using right now. Interestingly enough they came from 3 different sources...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom