What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Hwy, MK....I've been wanting to fumblenutz around with my box camera for a wile, When you get that set up you wanna do my processing :D


100_2455.jpg


It screams use me, It's also begging to be rephotographed but still....
 
Well the darkroom may be a little ways off but I could probably pull it off if you're willing to pay the postage :)
 
Well the darkroom may be a little ways off but I could probably pull it off if you're willing to pay the postage :)

Well...Medium Format is a little was off for me too, Postage is nothing, I'm sure We'll be able to figure out something when the time comes. :D
 
Sounds like fun looks like quasi-medium-format isn't too far off for me... Just have to order the film and the trays to develop in once I get the money.
 
I would love to have my own darkroom, but my apartment manager is a serious grouch and I sooo would get in trouble if I created one in a bathroom or closet. :(
 
They do mandatory inspections when ever they want. Usually twice a year. If everything isn't in tip top shape, I get a lease violation. I got a lease violation for having plates on my table a shirt on the floor!!!
 
They have to give you 24hrs notice... Make sure the darkroom is packed up by then.
 
Yes I know. But they are sneaky. They give the 24hrs notice then don't show up. But since they gave the notice they think they can show up whenever. I waited for a damn week once for them to show up for the inspection. I personally think they were waiting for me to leave and then do it. But I have WAAAY too many expensive things for people I don't really know to be alone in my apt!!
 
I once saw a military used portable dark room on E-Bay....you could set one of those up in the parking lot or driveway, it's little more than a trailer.

You are alowed to have trailors arn't you, Mr.&Mrs. Sledpuller? ;)
 
I could get a van and set one up in there :D Except then I'm the creepy guy in the van with no light getting in...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom