What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I once saw a military used portable dark room on E-Bay....you could set one of those up in the parking lot or driveway, it's little more than a trailer.

You are alowed to have trailors arn't you, Mr.&Mrs. Sledpuller? ;)


Lol yeah we are allowed to have a trailer to load the truck, and unload and then get it the hell out of here.. lol

I just need to get a house and then I can get my darkroom!
 
I'm setting one up in my apartment and I'm positive they won't mind.

I live in brand spankin new apartments. I am the first person to live in my apt. They are fairly nice, have a great view of the river, so I think they just might mind.:confused:

I was homeless, for about a year, I slept in an abandoned office trailor......

I had no idea. :hug::
 
I was homeless, for about a year, I slept in an abandoned office trailor......

I had no idea. :hug::

I survived it. What happened was When I was released from jouvie I litterally thrown out on to the streets. I could not go home due to some very complicated reasons so I stayed with a friend. Not long after that his house was taken away from him leaving the both of us up shts creek. My friend went and stayed with a friend of his and I found the abandoned trailor and hung out with the kids that partied there on the weekends, only difference was I was there all week :lmao:
 
I survived it. What happened was When I was released from jouvie I litterally thrown out on to the streets. I could not go home due to some very complicated reasons so I stayed with a friend. Not long after that his house was taken away from him leaving the both of us up shts creek. My friend went and stayed with a friend of his and I found the abandoned trailor and hung out with the kids that partied there on the weekends, only difference was I was there all week :lmao:

As long as you got out of it fine it isn't all that bad.
 
Things will change.
Yeah, Like I said earlier, here in Salamanca they call me the camera guy after a bout a year of constant camera carrying :D

I was just looking at your "Around the Bend" shot and the B&W conversions good work.

Thanks, that was taken not far from where I live now.
 
You definitely have a better eye for it than I do right now (hopefully you can say you've been doing it longer :))
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom