What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

You definitely have a better eye for it than I do right now (hopefully you can say you've been doing it longer :))

It's like riding a bike, you never forget only get rusty, I took my BW photography classes a decade ago. Even then I can't say I paid steller attention during composition theroy but I did do a lot of shooting for a wile then laid off for quite some time, didn't pick up a camera again untill about two years ago. I'm just beginning to get back into the swing of things.

I'm going to try what I can to get the local Rite aid to carry some true BW film as well as some grater color speed films and really get back into BW and take my color work further. Being that for the last two years I have been one of the top two customers in # of photos processed, I think they owe me that much after they increased my processing wait period and cut half their film stock by eliminating all things Kodak.
 
If I was ever assimilated by the borg, I hope they would at least install a good camera in me. I would nerdy borg, while the rest were assimilating a planet I would be taking pics.
 
I just need to get a house and then I can get my darkroom!




When we where starting out and our oldest was just born, I had a darkroom in a standard appartment closet. Tight, but it worked for B&W.
 
I need something. I am getting that creative urge again.. lol
 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Hey howsitgoing?
 
well....cept for the dust...

722927_001_1_2_3_4_5.jpg
 
So it looks like my dad is going to get as into film photography as much as I am. We were at a photo shop the other day looking to see if they had some trays and such for film processing (sheet film) and while they had almost no stock of processing supplies (probably just set up for the local college students) they had this neato sign that said "We have used darkroom equipment" so of course I had to ask what they had. anyway the Besler 23C Series II that was basically the only thing they had was $250 out the door with a Schneider 105mm lens and 35mm neg carrier (I'll have to get a 50mm lens and a 2 1/4 X3/14 neg carrier) :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom