What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

I'm going to try what I can to get the local Rite aid to carry some true BW film

Yeah I remeber a few years ago a few drug stores and walmart carried TX400 and Tmax400 and also Kodak's Professional Ultra color film. Now the only thing I can find is TX400 at walgreens. I am not sure why places stopped carrying the Ultra Color, its C-41 process.
 
Yeah I remeber a few years ago a few drug stores and walmart carried TX400 and Tmax400 and also Kodak's Professional Ultra color film. Now the only thing I can find is TX400 at walgreens. I am not sure why places stopped carrying the Ultra Color, its C-41 process.

Yeah, It's sad. Last year my local Rite Aid carried
  • Kodak
  • Gold 200
  • Max 400 Ultra
  • Proffesional BWCN 400
  • Ultra max 800
  • APS 400
  • various disposable cameras
    • 400
    • BW400CN
    • 800

  • Fuji
  • 200
  • X-Tra 400
  • X-Tra 800
  • APS 400
  • various disposable cameras
    • 400
    • 800
    • 1000
    • Submesrable

Five days a week pickup and delivery of sendout film service.

then this happened
http://www.riteaid.com/company/news/news_details.jsf?itemNumber=1014


Now what I have to choose from
  • Fuji
  • 200
  • X-Tra 400
  • X-Tra 800
  • APS 400
  • various disposable cameras
    • 400
    • 800
    • 1000
    • Submesrable

Three day a week pickup and delivery of sendout film service.

What's more, the new printing machine they got, still does not work because they only replaced the customer interface, the printing unit is the same one it has always been, and it's constantly busted.

"Rite Aid customers will enjoy a significantly wider range of state-of-the-art photo products and services" my ass....


I'd go somewhere else if I could but I can't there ain't none
 
Well if you do it right it does get the job done. Ass kicking is an art form.. hahaha
 
If anyone would know about kicking A$$ relating to art forms, it would be Meg.


Thank you for the compliment John! :hug::

See guys at least someone appreciates me and my talents. Hahhaha:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom