What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

your mom trips over cordless phone lines.
 
your moms so stupid she looked over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.


on another note...im off for the weekend.
 
I was just nominated to head my school yearbook!
I guess that counts for something!

Any suggestions?

RD
 
Try to freak out the entire student population by the content of the yearbook?

Ditto... Also try to sneek in many pictures that depict sexual acts/or the intention of.... but not really;). Hide them all throughout the book.

Oh and congratulations.
 
Last edited:
I think I need to shoot off and develop some film.

Sounds like an idea, I've been pretty busy, this ain't but a small fraction of the keepers I have gotten out of my last few rolls.

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137744
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138081
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138086
http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138060


And I finally figured out where the casting is comming from, now I just have to figure out how to stop it to start with.
 
Great shots. Love the last one.
 
005301c9be371f3734006502a8c0rick61a.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom