Hello, wedding photographer Nick here

Anorda Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
anordaphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anorda Photography is a husband and wife wedding photography team that are passionate about preserving memories for generations to come. Sam and Nick strive to build true friendships with each of their couples because they feel as though it is the only way to genuinely capture a couple’s love story. They have an undeniable love for natural light and carry that love through their photojournalistic approach and timeless editing style.

We have been shooting weddings for three years now and we have learned plenty along the way. We have much advice to give and also feel we still have more we can learn.

Hi welcome
I don’t do people or weddings (other than a friend with a camera) iam sure there will be members who will love to ask you questions
What other sort of photos do you do

Greetings.

Hope to learn from you!

Hi welcome
I don’t do people or weddings (other than a friend with a camera) iam sure there will be members who will love to ask you questions
What other sort of photos do you do

Sometimes we like to explore abandoned buildings and take photos.

I like old buildings and looking at current buildings then doing my detective bit on how the buildings have been altered
Photography wise I have an out of the box appoach

I like old buildings and looking at current buildings then doing my detective bit on how the buildings have been altered
Photography wise I have an out of the box appoach

It's getting harder to go into abandoned buildings once local police learn about photographers exploring them. I guess graffiti art makes for great photos.

Don’t I know lol the Royal Navy gets real upset.
I got caught wandering about a dis used section and strayed onto active area,no fence or dividing line,
Got ears chewed and to to go away in navy speak b....... off and don’t come back

Most reactions

Back