Hey Members, let me introduce myself a little better.

[SUP]TOO FUNNY!! I thought troll meant alias. I guess its one in the same or almost the same thing.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory[citation needed], extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

First of all. Im not going to post where Im from or what my company name is. After the BS Ivbe been through here. I feel its none of your business. BUT! If I can prove that Im not a troll and everything I posted so far is true. WHO WILL APOLAGIZE FIRST? Which one of you ass clowns will post a sincere apology?
[/SUP]

[SUP]
First of all. Im not going to post where Im from or what my company name is. After the BS Ivbe been through here. I feel its none of your business. BUT! If I can prove that Im not a troll and everything I posted so far is true. WHO WILL APOLAGIZE FIRST? Which one of you ass clowns will post a sincere apology?
[/SUP]

It's too late to apologize... too late!!! :D

Just for the record RumDaddy, I do not think you are a troll. Just for the record, I do not believe that *I* owe you an apology in any way,shape,or form; everybody involved in this thread has been the butt of jokes, insults, flames, reprimands, nasty comments, cheap shots, challenges, and various and sundry assorted "insults" and "put-downs". If you wanna' play here, with the big boys, you need to 1) grow a pair 2) not take things too seriously 3) grow a pair and 4) grow a pair!!!!! and finally 5) realize that sometimes people are teasing you or joking with you and that you might need to, "Lighten up, Francis!"

This is the bigs, ya' know? We capitalize. We punctuate. We pontificate. We proclaim. We rib. We joke. We accept those who can understand all of the above.

[SUP]TOO FUNNY!! I thought troll meant alias. I guess its one in the same or almost the same thing.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory[citation needed], extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

[/SUP]

Not me i never apologise

I got a thick skin. On my forum all we do is bash each other for fun. But those are my friends and its in good fun. I come here with serious intentions to learn about photography and not be badgered by immature BS! I just wasted a good portion my afternoon defending myself against a bunch of kite flying school children. Ill simply put you ass clowns on ignore so I can get back to what I came here for. I have images to edit and albums to design. Have a good time making fun, while I go make money.

God.... I wonder if any of you childish D-bags have ever even sold a photograph? Who would hire someone as immature as you.

I got a thick skin. On my forum all we do is bash each other for fun. But those are my friends and its in good fun. I come here with serious intentions to learn about photography and not be badgered by immature BS! I just wasted a good portion my afternoon defending myself against a bunch of kite flying school children. Ill simply put you ass clowns on ignore so I can get back to what I came here for. I have images to edit and albums to design. Have a good time making fun, while I go make money.

God.... I wonder if any of you childish D-bags have ever even sold a photograph? Who would hire someone as immature as you.

Sold thousands, should sell about 100 plus on Sunday :p

3420298658_875ab0c1d8_o.jpg

ShirtandTie.jpg

I'm sorry... but I too remember RumDaddy being a 12 year old kid or something... whose signature used to say something about wanting to be a professional photographer when he grew up? I don't know.

But I don't believe any of this because what I also remember of RumDaddy is that his images weren't any better than most of the other beginners, let alone capable of the kind of work he's describing.

Maybe I'm confusing him with someone else... but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

[SUP]First of all. Im not going to post where Im from or what my company name is. After the BS Ivbe been through here. I feel its none of your business. BUT! If I can prove that Im not a troll and everything I posted so far is true. WHO WILL APOLAGIZE FIRST? Which one of you ass clowns will post a sincere apology?
[/SUP]

Words from someone with something to hide.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back