Hey Members, let me introduce myself a little better.

Sorry I didnt have time to play along in your witch hunt over the weekend. I was actually busy working weddings. Have a good Sunday everyone. Ill be out on the water sharpening my photography skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didnt have time to play along in your witch hunt over the weekend. I was actually busy working weddings. Have a good Sunday everyone. Ill be out on the water sharpening my photography skills.

Hey, no take backs...you said you were leaving.

If you are here to 'discuss photography', how come there isn't more of that going on?
I looked at your questions and they seem to me rather, you know, 'beginnerish'.

I don't think the situation indicated below is liable to change much in the near future.

rundaddy.jpg

Im going to a friends house @ noon today to attempt to do my first photo shoot. My friend has a 4 month old baby and they havnt had any professional photos taken. So I told them Im just getting into it and Id love to give it a try.

Since its clear that Im already a expert in photoshop and I have a camera with really big lens I should have no problem.

The only possible answer for this conundrum is that the original RumDaddy is a 16 year old with his first camera and his account has been jacked by a friend who wants to make him look like a real a*hole.

This is what mods are for.
Move along, nothing but tragedy to see here.

Most reactions

Back