Hey Members, let me introduce myself a little better.

For a 40-year-old, you surely can dish it out but can't take it. lol

My skin is thicker then yould ever imagine. But I didnt come here to dish it out or take it. I came here to discuss photography.

EricSwensen.net

Facebook

So you got me. Seriously. You caught me once again TELLING THE TRUTH So now you all know "IM NOT A TROLL OR A ALIAS" I am who I said I was all along AND WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH. So where does that leave you drama queens?

And congrats for knowing how google works to. Mad props to you....

So to sum it up.
1. Im not a troll.
2. I am a photographer.
3. I really did spend a lot of money on photography gear.
4. I was telling the truth all along.
5. I really have been in the wedding biz my entire life and am now pursuing photography.
6. You drama queens ganged up on me for what???? Being honest and talking about photography?

Its OK I got a thick skin and love photography I thought if I did the grown up thing and put some of you on ignore and kept posting about photography. The drama would end. It appears that a large majority of you would rather be involved in drama then discuss photography. I cant keep up with who Im trying to ignore next. I guess Ill just have to find a site where actual photographers discuss photography like grown ups.

Last edited:
For a 40-year-old, you surely can dish it out but can't take it. lol

My skin is thicker then yould ever imagine. But I didnt come here to dish it out or take it. I came here to discuss photography.

Really? Then stop whining like a 12 year old. lol

Im not whining like a 12 yr old, nor am I acting like one and at least I dont look like one. Im just saying you look like a preteen girl who cut her hair to short. With that said. If I couldnt take it I would have left this morning when you and your clown posse ganged up on me. fyi. I posted my **** above. Look at my FB album. Cuz I guess were in some 8th grade PHOTO OFF! What bothers me the most is I do run a business that keeps me extremely busy I dont have time for hazing or childish BS like this. I came here instead of FB to discuss photography. So Ill probably disappoint you guys. By logging into a site where people discuss photography like adults. Its just a shame what will you guys complain or cry about tomorrow when Im gone.

Last edited:
EricSwensen.net

Facebook

So you got me. Seriously. You caught me once again TELLING THE TRUTH So now you all know "IM NOT A TROLL OR A ALIAS" I am who I said I was all along AND WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH. So where does that leave you drama queens?

And congrats for knowing how google works to. Mad props to you....

So to sum it up.
1. Im not a troll.
2. I am a photographer.
3. I really did spend a lot of money on photography gear.
4. I was telling the truth all along.
5. I really have been in the wedding biz my entire life and am now pursuing photography.
6. You drama queens ganged up on me for what???? Being honest and talking about photography?
Its OK I got a thick skin and love photography I thought if I did the grown up thing and put some of you on ignore and kept posting about photography. The drama would end. It appears that a large majority of you would rather be involved in drama then discuss photography. I cant keep up with who Im trying to ignore next. I guess Ill just have to find a site where actual photographers discuss photography like grown ups.

Uhm hopefully....... that would be me
bigthumb.gif

Im just saying you look like a preteen girl who cut her hair to short.

thanks!!! :blushing:

Its just a shame what will you guys complain or cry about tomorrow when Im gone.

My bet is that you'll stick around and b*tch about this site. :D

My bet is you'll look at your prepubesent body in the mirror and cry yourself to sleep.

Last edited:
Actions speak louder then words or in this case posts. C-ya...

Last edited:
Let me just throw some things out there.

-You should always be trying to word and format your posts so that they look professional and at the very least proper. There have been an extreme amount of cases where you just freak out and attack the user. Agreed that they incited this to a degree however this all could have been prevented had you actually posted your past experience. This is a community, and no one around here enjoys having someone come in and boast that they have done an exuberant amount of work with nothing backing them.

-Your work is decent. It ranges from cliche, to bad post processing, to average. There weren't many images I looked at for more than half a second.

-Having been told you have been in the videography for as long as you were, I already know exactly what quality work your company puts (put? not sure if the videography is still around) out is of equal quality as there is almost no different between photography and videography. In fact, I learned both photography and film side by side in school because there are hundreds of similarities that need to be learned in both subjects. I know that the weddings you were shooting weren't exactly high-end and that is not a problem! Understand there is a niche for everyone, however knowing your quality of work allows us to better critique you in the event you decide to post some of your work on the forum to be critiqued.

We can not help you, believe you, or trust you until you do the same. Many of these "attackers" are used to people coming onto these forums with terribly written posts and horrible grammar that claim to be professional. Quite honestly I've never sent out an email with anything near the level of writing that you show. I would be embarrassed. On top of that you make many rather insane proclamations that appear to be outlandish simply because of the quality of work you are putting out! Assuming your story is true, I'm quite amazed to be honest. It looks like you've never really improved over the years. The lovely introduction you put together has some of the worst chroma-keying and audio overlaying I have seen in quite some time. The videography company / site may have been abandoned ages ago however if this is the case take it down.

You're providing low to average quality service for low cost. Please don't try to make it sound more than that, this is what will put people off from you as they will be able to smell the BS.

Yes you have an extensive history and background, however no I wouldn't assume this validates anything for us. I have been shooting for a significantly smaller amount of time than you (approximately 36 years less? think you said 40 years in weddings) yet I would not hesitate that I have more knowledge and experience in field. The wedding photographer I assisted was Autumn Lin, and she was an excellent teacher. Her weddings were extremely high end, and she charged the appropriate amount for them. The only reason I bring this up is because I want you to know my background, and understand that I am not just throwing all of this at you without any knowledge or experience.

Just so you know, Autumn shoots for the U.N. as well as the Royal Family. She is no joke, and an amazingly lovely person! Had I not met her, I probably would not believe in my self half as much as I do, she really showed me a lot as to what it means to face diversity and to succeed.

Weddings have never been my bread and butter, commercial photography has been. I shoot for local business, whether it be products, employees, or services. My clients expect a lot from me, and all I have is a Canon Rebel T1i, kit lens, and crummy vivitar 285 flash. The rest of my income comes from being a graphic designer, which I create logos, advertisements, and corporate branding in general. I've only been a photographer for four years now, and only have worked professionally for 2.

So to recap:
-Don't write like a 12 year old, people will assume you are.
-Act professional even in the face of everyone being nasty to you, it is okay to break free every once and again. Just know that the rule of thumb is to stay professional if you are in a profession.
-Be modest about your work and history, it really isn't much to brag about. Your success is noteworthy, however in a community where quality matters more than quantity it means less.
-Respect the members of this forum, you have sullied your reputation for good here and honestly it may be better that you start a new alias and learn some proper manners.

I can't say I didn't try. Hope some of this got through.

Oh, hey, tyler! Did you smooth your skin in your avatar? That's..... well, good for you!

Yes. And I shaved with a straight razor moments before taking the photo.

If you did, I envy your straight razor!

If you did, I envy your straight razor!

Hmmmm....sounds like somebody has a schoolboy crush on o hey tyler's new fake avatar..is there maybe a little Norwegian wood in o hey tyler's future???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back